Every week DevOps’ish is sent to discerning developers, DevOps professionals, SREs, venture capitalists, C-suite executives, and readers across the globe.
Download the DevOps’ish Sponsorship Prospectus today!
What do I get with a DevOps’ish sponsorship
- Ads are featured natively in e-mails and on devopsish.com
- The native ad format guards against content blockers while maintaining the quality experience subscribers expect
- Ads are placed in the section you want them in; puts ad in the best possible context
- Brand recognition and engagement from readers across the globe
What does a DevOps’ish sponsorship cost
DevOps'ish Newsletter Stats
- Launched in December 2016
- Praised by industry leaders
- Previous sponsors include O'Reilly, Indeed, Datadog, LogDNA, StackRox, ThoughtWorks, WeaveWorks, X-Team, and many more
- Subscribed Contacts: 4,266
Need something to present to leadership? Download the DevOps’ish Sponsorship Prospectus.
Interested in sponsoring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monitor Your Container Environment in One Place
With Datadog’s Live Container view, you can see every container’s health, resource consumption, and running processes in real time. Datadog, a cloud-scale monitoring platform, allows you to easily monitor and manage your dynamic container fleet. Start today with a free 14-day trial. SPONSORED
How do we get started
Email email@example.com with your ad idea to get started today!
Sponsor DevOps'ish and put your brand in front of thousands of highly skilled operators, maintainers, developers, and leaders from Amazon, Apple, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Red Hat, many of the Fortune 100, and beyond. Download the DevOps'ish Sponsorship Prospectus now!
Join the Conversation
Join the DevOps'ish group on Telegram for insight and in-depth discussions about real technical challenges facing real people. Also, join //devopsish for a stream of news and content throughout the week.